Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
PR Account Executive-New York
Gulmi Consulting is seeking an experienced publicist with 3+ years of consumer/beauty/lifestyle experience to join our agency. In this position, candidate will handle media relations, identifying press opportunities and deliver consistent editorial coverage in the form of product placements and feature stories. Candidates must be extremely well-organized and capable of executing multiple projects on multiple accounts in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate relevant coverage for clients across multiple outlet types through both innovative pitching and relationships within the beauty/lifestyle press
- Experience working with celebrities, agents and key influencers
- Media list development
- Ability to write and edit succinct and compelling press communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to ideate, manage, create, organize and execute events
- Proactive nature and enthusiasm toward account work
- A thorough understanding of the array of social media platforms
- Strong skills in Office Suite, and Adobe Photoshop
- Mature, self-starting, intelligent, creative and ambitious a must!
*Please note directly related EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY to be considered for this position. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Public Relations Associate- BOSTON
Gulmi Consulting is seeking a Marketing associate. Position includes assisting in developing content strategy; brand awareness and generating inbound traffic. The Marketing associate should be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing content strategy, creating relevant content, monitoring and analyzing trends and devising social campaigns based on client's trends.
- Update press database and manage organizational systems
- Assist with social media
- Assist with media releases, web content and marketing materials
- Assist interface between clients, media
- Assist with research and communication for company web-redesign
- Assist and help with event planning
- Assist with relevant research in the areas of PR, Marketing and Digital media
- Assist with product launches for clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in influencer marketing for a consumer brand or agency
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in PR and Social Media.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com